When the weekend comes and you want to venture away from your Flagstaff apartments at Country Club Meadows with the kids or grandkids in tow, what should you do? Our community has a number of fun and engaging activities and attractions ideal for kids. Whether you want to lounge by the pool or explore the mountains, you'll find something you like!
Kid-Friendly Adventures Near Your Flagstaff Apartment
Are you looking for an adventure for this weekend? Make plans to check out one of these!
- Flagstaff Aquaplex. For just $3 per child and $5 per adult, you can spend the afternoon swimming in the pool, traveling down the lazy river or racing down water slides.
- Arizona Snowbowl. Just 14 miles away from Flagstaff, the Snowbowl offers a beautiful winter terrain park during the winter months and hiking, disc golf and a SkyRide in the summer.
- Movies on the Square. Head to downtown Flagstaff and Heritage Square every Saturday through the summer for free outdoor movies. Live entertainment begins at 5, giving you plenty of time to find your spot before the movie starts around dusk.
- Wet Beaver Creek. For a fun outdoor experience, visit Wet Beaver Creek, where swimming and fishing holes provide the kids with hours of outdoor fun. Bring a fishing pole to catch trout or binoculars to do some bird watching.
- Lowell Observatory. Take the kids to Mars Hill to the Steele Visitor Center to tour the Lowell Observatory, where they can see the telescope in person. In the evenings, you can also experience a telescope viewing. In addition to the telescope, the visitor's center has multimedia presentations all about the stars.
Country Club Meadows is well-positioned to help you enjoy these events and activities. Check out our available Flagstaff apartment floor plans today.