We have all been in the frantic scenario where we need to tidy up our living space in a quick amount of time. Whether you're busy running around or you have surprise guests coming over, there are always small ways to tidy up that make a big difference. The first secret mantra is to relax, take a deep breath and follow these 5 tips, which will help you to achieve a clean apartment with limited time.
- Dry Clean the Living Room: Do a quick dusting on the table, the television, sofa and other furnishings, and take all of the things that are lying around into your bedroom for the time being. Most guests don’t go beyond the living room; thus, just concentrate on cleaning the community areas like the kitchen, living room, and bathroom.
- Change Out the Fabrics: The best way to give a cleaner look quickly is to reverse the side of the cushion and covers. Fluff your couch pillows, switch out your throw blankets, and throw some fresh hand towels into the bathroom.
- Sanitize the Bathroom: The most vulnerable area after the living room is your bathroom. Check out your wash-basins and give it a wipe down. Sanitize the toilet bowl, and see whether sufficient toilet paper is there.
- Quick-Clean the Kitchen: Most guests usually wander into the kitchen at some point. Make sure to wipe down the counter tops, the stove top, the microwave, and the sink. Put away dirty dishes and run the dishwasher.
- Take out the Trash: This may sound simple, but it can make a huge difference. Dispose of any old garbage in your trash can and recycling, and create a clean slate for cleaning up.
- Room Freshener: Light some scented candles or use room fresheners to give a nice fragrance.
These are some useful tricks that you can follow to get a clean apartment really fast.