Just about everyone's bathroom in their apartment in Flagstaff could use a little decluttering. Bathrooms collect a high volume of hair care supplies, soaps and shampoos, medicines and more, so it's easy for things to get messy there. Here are some tips for organizing your bathroom like a pro.
5 Bathroom Organization Tips
1. Under-the-Sink Tubs: A plastic tub or two that you store under the sink can be a great organizer for those things you only use less often. Use one tub and stock it exclusively with cleaning supplies. Use the other tub for larger items like a hair dryer, which won't fit as easily in a drawer.
2. Re-think Your Medicine Cabinet: Moisture can ruin medicines, so a kitchen cupboard is actually a better place for medicines. If you have a medicine cabinet in your Flagstaff apartment, you can use it for smaller everyday items for quick access. Good things to store in the medicine cabinet include toothbrushes, flosses, toothpaste, razors and shaving cream.
3. Over-the-Toilet Storage: Bath furniture that allows you to store things over the toilet can free up space and help you declutter. Portable shelving units are relatively cheap at any big box store.
4. Storage Jars: Use attractive apothecary-style jars on the bathroom counter for storing things like cotton swabs, bath salts or other similar items. This frees up space inside drawers and looks more attractive than leaving things out in their original containers.
5. Buy a Shower Caddy: A small shower caddy is a great way to keep your shampoos and soaps organized and in one place. They're also a very cheap tool for such a handy addition to your bathroom.
Before you know it, your bathroom will be well-organized and decluttered! If you know anyone who is in the market for a Flagstaff apartment home, be sure to have them contact Country Club Meadows to see our available floor plans.